Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Neglect

I have completely neglected my blog over the last few weeks, but I have such good reasons.  Here are just a few of them:

Me and my four beautiful kids on the Riverwalk in Jacksonville


The view of the sunset from our balcony on the cruise ship we jumped after spending a week in Jacksonville!


The cruise ship and the most beautiful water on the whole planet.  I basically sat in THAT spot for 7.5 hours!



The towel animals that my kids love along with their Build a Bears that we made one sea day.

We had two marvelous weeks and I loved every minute of it.  The first week was in Jacksonville to allow our oldest son to compete in the NCFCA regional debate tournament and the second was nothing more than full on relaxation and fun on a cruise ship that left out of Jacksonville.  AWESOMENESS.  

It's amazing what quality family time and beautiful sunsets and sunrises can do for a body...  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment