Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A New Era

My oldest graduates from high school this year.  I probably need to write that multiple times somewhere to really let it sink it.  It seems like such a short time ago that we made the decision to home educate when he was entering the fourth grade, and now, my baby is college bound.  I'm going to spend a minute on here being proud of my oldest and telling you how awesome he is, OK?

Aaron loves math, music and airsoft battles.  He's a part-time employee at Chick-Fil-A and he already pays his own insurance, gas, and cell phone bills. He's funny and kind and genuine.  He's so cool he makes my heart hurt.  ...grin...  He's even prettier on the inside than he is on the outside...and he's awfully stinkin' pretty on the outside!  Here's his senior pics so you can appreciate how pretty he is, too.

Aaron doing his favorite thing.


My beautiful boy...





As you set out on this new part of your life, I can't begin to describe all the feelings I have so I'll just say...I'm so happy God picked me to be your mom.  I love you forever and I like you for always....Mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment