Friday, January 7, 2011

2011!!!

     Does anyone else remember partying like it’s 1999?  Well, truthfully, we don’t either, but it’s astounding that it’s 2011!  When did that happen?  I suppose maturity tends to speed the clock up a little.  But, in the end, we’re given exactly 24 hours in a day, 365 days per year.  We know how much time we’re given in that regard, but the real question is, “What are you doing with the time you’ve been given?”

     As for me and my house?  We are serving the Lord. We’re asking for every opportunity to tell others of Him and every chance to live our lives in a way that’s pleasing to Him. We haven’t always been in this place, but we’re praying that we stay here.  He’s worth it…

   I’d like to spend more time on this blog telling others about what that’s like. I hope you’ll tune in. Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment