Monday, January 2, 2012

NDAA and the Whole World was Silent...

I was the first person on my entire Facebook, and email lists, to send out a notice about the National Defense Authorization Act...and not one single person responded.  To be fair, I normally get a pretty large response on my posts.  No one had heard of the NDAA, so no one cared.  The irony:  The NDAA is the largest rape of United States citizens rights since...well, quite probably ever.

You have now lost the right to a trial, attorney, or even having criminal charges filed against you before being detained...indefinitely, if the State determines that you are a "terrorist".  Can you define terrorist for me? Since the NDAA didn't actually give a definition, I thought maybe some bloke in blog world may know.  So, I suppose it's up for dibs, huh?  That's comforting.  You don't have to believe it for it to be true, but even the ACLU is getting in on this Obama act.  Who'd of thunk it?

Read more about the new law here .

Don't be apathetic.  Read the article.  You've just been silently raped of your civil liberties and rights. You should at least care... 







No comments:

Post a Comment